Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• I'm still trying to tell people that just because it isn't going to trial doesn't mean Pat Kane is innocent.
  • I completely avoided twitter yesterday because I can't even deal with that shit.
  • Warriors are straight up scary. And what's with the Raptors being amazing out of nowhere?
  • But seriously, it's Drake's magic sadboy tears.
  • it's about damn time sports writng sites finally realize anthony davis isn't a god.  *michael caine* voice "i told you so"
  • I hate seeing Ryan Miller on a different team. This is the absolute worst.
  • So is the Ronda Rousey loss a good thing for UFC or the worst thing?
  • please don't embarrass my football team, Tom Brady.
  • edited November 2015
    @Kyle I think the Bills have as good a chance as any team of upsetting the Patriots, All their weapons are healthy. If the defense can play up to their capabilities and Lesean McCoy has a good game and they can eat up the clock and keep the ball away from Brady they have a chance.
  • yeah but they should try getting a first down at some point.
  • It's not looking good. Woe is me.
  • people give drake a hard time for being a bandwagon fan but the real one is fucking justin bieber. like how you rep the clippers but also the warriors ??
  • Drake is the President of Toronto so he can do whatever he wants.
  • is he the one that smokes crack?
  • rip kobe bryant
  • Best looking sports ground in the world? Doesn't matter what sport it is, I just like pretty pictures.

This is Newlands Cricket Ground in Cape Town, South Africa.

• Are you there dom?!?!?!
  • So how bad are the Chiefs going to blow it THIS year?
  • You actually don't get to complain about your sports teams anymore, TJ.
  • edited January 2016
    That's totally fair. I withdraw my previous question.
  • The Bills playoff drought is at the age of consent at this point and I'm just bitter and sad okay?
  • That is also fair. We are having a nice period, but I'm not going to pretend it lasts forever. Small markets have booms and looooong busts.

I'm rooting for the Bills to make it next year.
  • I actually think the AFC is pretty terrible this year. I can't believe the Jets went 10-6 and almost made the playoffs.
  • edited January 2016
    The Chiefs are inexplicable. I don't get it. I was on a Royals high that when they went 1-5, I didn't expect anything of this season from the Chiefs.
  • What's the path to them playing the Broncos next week? I could probably see the Chiefs getting as far as the championship game if they can avoid Pittsburgh/Cincinnati/New England
  • Unless they choke, I could see that.

They have the easiest possible path.
  • edited January 2016
    They will beat the Texans in the wildcard and then probably lose to the Broncos but I'm rooting for them.