This is the third time we've had a crack at a thread like this.Let me give new members a rundown - Previously we've had two attempts at a Mixtape of the week type thing, where someone makes a tape and posts it here, then everyone else talks about it and enjoys it.
The last time it wasn't the most successful venture, didn't get past two weeks from memory. But I do remember someone saying that we should just make mixes whenever we want, and post them up.
I think that's a pretty neat idea, and I made a mix which I think you guys may enjoy actually.
So why not start another one of these?
The Things You Should Probably Follow:
- You make a mix - simple as that! Choose the songs you want, they can be in a single flowing mix or individual tracks - but I prefer it to be at least a single file. Don't have all these loose files laying around.
- The mixes have to be under 60 minutes. No one wants to hear your two and a half hour epic, that's a bit much.
- Be creative with the themes of your mix, take us on a journey or put us in a particular mood with your choice of songs.
- When sharing it, choose a place which everyone can access and download the mix from. You can use the forum (assplant) if you want, but try your best to have an alternate so that those who aren't able to access the (assplant) can enjoy the mix as well.
- You can title the mix, you can post the tracklist, you can explain the mix, and you can even provide a cover for the peoples. It's up to you.