Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Video Games!

Comments

• yeah either way it's a colossal fuckup and they deserve all the bad reviews they got as a result.
  • I agree that it's a pretty big fuckup, but as far as I've gotten it's still a rather interesting game and honestly I was prepared to play through the whole thing just slowly walking.
  • I think that's actually a really good soundtrack
  • It's fine in the context of it being for a skating video game.
  • I beat Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

What a convoluted, plodding, pretentious, steaming pile of fucking shit.
  • (and I actually like games like this)
  • I legit couldn't breathe because the game was that far up it's own ass.
  • I want that ball of light to guide me to Gone Home next time
  • more like Everybody Should Go Buy Something Else
  • Well now I HAVE to play it if Kyle hates it so much.
  • That's what I was thinking. (lol, we love you, Kyle)
  • Her Story is cool and made me feel weird but don't wanna talk about why because that would spoil it
  • Everybody Goes to Rapture isn't Rocket League, so I just assume it sucks.
  • I could see people liking it more than I did. The entire time playing it I was thinking that it was really into itself in a really off putting way.

The best thing it has going for it is that the world is really vibrant and I enjoy walking around in it. I just wish the story was a little more connected and concise.
  • Kyle have you played the Talos Principle?
  • nah but it just came out on PS4 so I might give it a go there.
  • I'm thinking about getting MGSV just because it looks like a 3rd person Far Cry and that sounds kinda rad. I've never played a game in the series but I know the story through Giant Bomb's play through of 1-4.

I'm probably nuts.

• I'm in no rush to play it, I want to play through 1-4 before I do. I'll still have Mad Max to keep me entertained.
  • Ideally I would but my only real option for doing that is to pick up a PS3 and I don't really want to do that.

Knowing what's going on story wise is enough for me I think.
  • The first one at least is on PSN, but I get you. I have a PS3 and a Vita so I have options.
  • It's only on PSN on PS3, because for some inexplicable reason PlayStation originals are available for PS3 but not PS4.
  • I suppose I could play the windows version of 1 and 2 and 3 on my Vita, but I'd still have no way of playing 4 so it's a no go.

I really hope they do a Metal Gear collection at some point.
  • Weird, I always assumed PS Classics were on all Playstation platforms. 2 and 3 have been rereleased on so many platforms at this point, I'm surprised it hasn't made it to PS4.

At least there's Ground Zeroes.
  • It's absurd that Sony allowed a scenario where you can play a selection of PS1 games on the fucking Vita but not on their flagship console.
  • In their defense, it's my favourite way to play Symphony of the Night.
  • is there really a bad way to play symphony of the night
  • The 360 version is a bad way because of that d-pad, but if it comes to backwards comparability it'll be instantly improved.
  • Everyone should get a Vita, it might not have turned into the console-quality handheld we thought it would, but has incredible indie support and there is so much good stuff to play.
  • There's a lot of good stuff on it, but I don't use mine all that much with my iPhone in my pocket. It's worth it for P4G alone, though.