Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome Thread (NEW USERS POST HERE FIRST)

Comments

• edited July 2015
    Welcome, newcomers!

To be fair, Fantano is merely hosting the forum on his site. You can redirect all praise towards @Ocaml for making this forum fully functional.
  • edited July 2015
    It used to be natively on theneedledrop.com until a couple weeks ago. That's why there's not a ton of posts and threads yet. This forum is F.R.E.S.H.
  • There should be an album if the day as voted on by the community that is played on repeat for 24 hours on plug dj or something like that
  • something like that might be cool
  • Have someone with time on their hands conjure up a list of nominations.
  • how can I get promoted to mod?
  • you should probably shoot for forum regular first
  • Remark tha gawd has entered the building :'D
  • remark change ur name to just "mark" cuz that's all u is busta
  • @hedgeway cool, thx for solving the issue
  • anyone here ktt?
  • nah just TND forums here
  • while i hope we pick up some super expressive new ppls, the origin of this community lies in the early tnd days back when ant fant had all those low res vids of copyrighted content he had to take down
  • Anthony used to be pretty cool
  • we've also met a lot of each other in RL so the dynamic is pretty real here.
  • #australia
  • Can someone explain the ranking system?
  • member - can post in the welcome thread and can view the forrum
    member+ - can post in any thread they can see and can create threads
    forum regular -  can do everything a member+ can do but also has access to some threads we don't wan't the general public to see

we pretty much promote people without them having to ask, but feel free to pm an admin in a couple weeks if you're not.
  • Who do I have to blow around here to get my posting privileges back?

• Hey welcome back Wired, I took care of it.
  • Excellent! Thanks. Now I can bitch about the new Toro Y Moi.

Just when you think he couldn't get any more chill... sleepwave?

*zing*!

• edited July 2015
    should we make an assplant thread for forum regulars (since only they can see it) or is that still taboo?
  • I don't think Evan wants one, I also think it's unneeded when people can just ask in the leaks thread.
  • that's fair.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2015
    Adam is that u bb?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Like the old school username
  • We got spammed by Kanyetothe the other day, so Kyle and other mods had to kick some ass and add security measures.