Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Conspiracy Theory Central

yo Stevie Wonder can see.

discuss.

Comments

• can i say ones i actually think?
  • Bush, or rather, the Bush administration, had absolutely no reason to suspect weapons of mass destruction existed in iraq and did it for purely corporate/power reasons.
  • that's the only one i believe right now i think but im sure thatll change as I got further off the deep end
  • I don't think that's a conspiracy theory so much as it's just a fact.
  • Chemtrails.

Are a lie.
  • I firmly believe Bush had foreknowledge of 9/11 (not that he orchestrated it but could have prevented it and didn't)
  • @Robby let me start this by saying this thread is a safe place and I'm not judging you in any way.

In what way do you think he knew? Do you think they had specifics of when and where the attack would take place and by whom? I would think that's the kind of thing that would have gotten out if it's true. I'm sure they had Intel suggesting a possible attack, but nothing as specific as a day, time, and location.

The one 9/11 conspiracy that is probably true is the military shooting down flight 93.
  • and by "probably true" I just mean that the idea is plausible. Had that decision been made rest assured it would come hand in hand with a coverup.
  • edited February 2016
    maybe I'm wrong about him having specific intel (though I don't think it'd be far fetched), but the warning signs were right there

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.html
  • government lowkey controls the weather
  • edited June 21
    quality necroposts

are controlled by the government