Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RSD Pickups

Was lazy and went really late but managed to pickup the Lush boxset. What did you guys score?

Comments

• I'm gonna go get a pizza later
  • I can't make it this year, but I'm excited to see others putting up their finds.
  • I'm gonna get pizza later too though lol
  • Man two missed rsd's in a row I suck
  • this is the fourth RSD im missing lol only one i ever participated in was 2012 where the only fashionable thing I purchased was St. Vincent's Krokodil single
  • pizza was good
  • I had one slice, thinking about eventually selling my Lush boxset, not even sure I want it and yet I spent 100 bucks on it.
  • got the go! team first album thats only thing i wanted aside from deerhoof
  • my record store still has shit from the last RSD that are leftever so i can probably pick it up later anyway
  • Go Team, Residents, Beefheart, Regina Spektor, Sun Ra and Pere Ubu all picked up yesterday
  • I don't really care for these limited rsd releases. I'd rather spend money on records I love and don't yet have.
  • TTKTTK
    edited April 2016
    As someone who doesn't have any coloured vinyl, special run vinyl or rarities - I do kind of envy those vids where someone pulls out a see through coloured record.

That'd be kinda cool.