Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dope Ass Maps Thread

What's the funniest state here?
photo 58054B3A-17D6-4D9C-A668-BB301D206003.jpg

Comments

• edited May 2016
    It's totally unvaccinated kindergartners, which is simultaneously the most depressing.
  • Missouri is accurate
  • Virginia is for private sector jobs funded by government
  • Good job New Jersey!
  • I changed my mind, Iowa is definitely the funniest with "lost chickens".
  • Georgia is mildly interesting
  • as americans, could you guys name every state on that map?
  • also wtf is a megachurch
  • @doubleu fuck no. I can name a lot but so many states are completely forgettable.
  • why is Illinois "people who tip"?
  • I dunno why does Oregon like to sell cigarettes to kids so much?
  • for some reason I get that one a lot more, just based on the people I know from Oregon
  • I've never been to Illinois either, and while I know people from Illinois I'm not intimate enough with them to know their tipping habits
  • Budweiser, accurate.
  • I tried to name all of the U.S. states once before and got to 45 before giving out.

I felt dumb.
  • 45 is probably better than I could do and I live here
  • I just tried again and only got 35.

Damnit
  • I sang this in elementary school.

It helped me be able to name them all.
  • There's no reason anyone needs to be able to recite every state. As long as you're aware "oh that's a state" when someone mentions it you're fine.

and like anyone remembers Wyoming, New Mexico, or West Virginia anyway.
  • I sung something similar but with "doot doot" after Connecticut. that part was very important
  • TTKTTK
    edited May 2016
    this is what I can recall from memory, (I honestly didn't look at wiki or anything, I was just using the maps in this thread as a reference point.)

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Dakota (North and South), Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Philadelphia, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia (and West Virginia), Washington, Wyoming

and it was before TJ posted that state song. >_>
  • that song sounds like something Norh Korea would make it's citizens sing on television.
  • you remembered Delaware but forgot Maryland... interesting.
  • I don't choose what my memory gives me.
  • true. I always forget Utah
  • i never learned that song. not once. i saw it as a waste of time and always took the 0.
  • but this is the best map anyway

• That is very true, @demi.
  • @secondplanet your boi yama hails from Utah