What Are You Seeing

1323334353638»

Comments

• Few things are annoying me more rn than looking up Tropical Fuck Storm’s tour dates to see when/if they’re coming to Los Angeles and seeing that they were already here a week ago. Argh.

• edited September 25

Not going but wtf is this holy shit @Robby

• I’m not a big Mike Patton / Mr. Bungle person but I’d go to the Neil Hamburger one because that is such a bizarre lineup.

• Also I pulled the trigger on Chelsea tickets seeing as I loved the new album.

• tonight Blanck Mass played one of my favorite sets I’ve seen all year, and certainly one of the loudest. Dudes just easily one of my favorite artists in electronic music right now.

• I can imagine the volume would approach earth shattering

• he was louder than Boris was last weekend, to give you a sense of perspective.

• brockhampton @ CFG so super soon.

• Both Weyes Blood and Stereolab are playing in Sydney in March.

gonna try and score tickets to them!!

• Damn, same lineup or two different shows?

• Wait, Stereolab are back together?

• If it were the same lineup I’d fckin die, but no. The shows are like 4 days apart though. I’m gonna have to get that whole week off of work. :p

And yeah Manatee, they’ve reformed for some reunion shows to coincide with the reissues of their back catalogue.

theyve been going around the US for the past month or so.

• Should I see Liturgy next weekend?

• edited November 4

They're playing with Girl Pusher, so Yes. - i'd see that show too but that's a busy weekend for events

• That new Liturgy song was flames

• edited November 4

Yeah I’m surprised they haven’t announced a new album by now. That song was one of the best things they’ve ever done.

• I’m seeing MONO the night before so I’ll see how I feel then.