Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Name That Song!

based on very small lyrical snippets. i'll go first (no googling!):

CREEPIN

Comments

• Radiohead!
  • Creep!
  • Creep by Radiohead!
  • Radiocreep
  • edited May 17
    Creepin on ah come up

• i should have known this would happen

here's more of the lyrics:

CREEPIN down the back street on these
  • Dr. Dre
  • I would have gone with Gambino's Redbone after the initial clue
  • robby got it! the classic "let me ride." anyone can go next. my initial clue, while admittedly in probably many songs, was supposed to be helped by the capitalization. the goal is to pick a fragment that seems vague at first pass but is highly recognizable to any fan of the song. for example, "JUST A SEC MORE" and "i heard that you missed your connecting flight"
  • edited May 18
    ok mine's probably too easy (hopefully not insultingly so)

jumbled pile of person
  • edited May 26
    oh shit did i kill this thread?

sorry guys and girls

someone save it!
  • edited May 26
    prodigal fuck
  • The problem with using lyrics is it's either too vague, or specific enough where you can just google it.

I mean I know it's Where Your Eyes Don't Go, but you google that phrase + lyrics and it comes up.

I've seen incarnations of this game on other forums, I'll get some ideas ready for you guys soon.
  • well, the idea is you 1) don't google 'cause that's no fun and 2) keep adding words if people don't get it (as i did). if no one's getting it just spill the beans or do another song
  • TTKTTK
    edited May 26
    Sorry dude, I was being rude, I need peeps to keep me in check, thanks.
  • edited May 26
    i don't think you were being rude at all! fair to point out a potential issue with lyrics - i mean, the thread hasn't been super active anyway. i'll give one a shot, though:

when the light pressed up against your shoulder blades