Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Random FUCKING Thoughts VIII

Comments

• Otherwise I'll see ya on the other coast ;)
  • if you had a couple of pears who took care of children, they'd be "a pair of pear au pairs"
  • B-) job hunt over !!!
    I'm kicking-the-fuck back till work starts.

yay!
  • @demikat CONGRATS!!!

Is it a job you think you'll like?
  • edited September 26
    yea, I think so. @yama

i'm in a position of planning and scheduling, but I can grow into a position where my voice will dominate the public outreach! meet-ups and drink-ups and networking parties rolled into the charity events I plan! :D

I think I could have a few solid achievements on this path. it's only paying a little more than teaching, but steadier, for sure. and that little more will help me fund my other projects!
  • new gtoss is drugs
  • Woohoooo!!!!!
  • Well done!
  • Proud of you @demikat !! I'm sure you'll be great at it.
  • (°∀°)ゝ”
    eat.the.world.
    "Bari bari kusha kusha baki baki gokun"
  • CONGRATS!!!
  • edited October 2
    im staying away from grocery store chicken gizzards. the line between food and waste should never be that blurred.
  • One of the funnest nardwuar interviews in a while

• that feeling when people your age refer to you as "sir" :|
  • age is weird dude,

I still get carded even though I'm almost 10 years over the legal drinking age at bars n stuff.
  • First ep of this Bojack podcast is pretty good... Feedback welcome!
    https://soundcloud.com/user-282884802/1-chapter-one-bojack-hates-the-troops
  • hey guys... is AHOTI dead? :’(
  • we're usually pretty low key, sometime we get excited for a bit. i think we all lurk a lot
  • seems like it but it doesnt have to be ~O)
  • we could bring back book club. it spun out after a few months, but those months were pretty great.

i just don't believe my street cred on this forum is clout enough to inspire others to read along. that's the only reason why i defer to someone else directing it.

@toons - maybe we could start with "the Stranger"? i'll wait till you're settled in.
  • extremely down for that as always
  • that sounds great
  • I think you should direct it, I believe in ur street cred
  • seconded
  • will start discussion today - just on PST and at a job where i'm sitting alittle directionless - helping a temp find direction
  • i am, however, becoming very good friends with this Orchid i was given as a work burden, a well-intended present from work to congratulate me on getting the work.

it is sensative to light and water, but needs them both. I am trying not to kill it. I'm doing my best. and at the moment, i'm letting it consume as much time as it needs. i pruned all the dead leaves with office scissors.