Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Kare Kano! that was a pretty decent anime. interesting how they finished it. the manga goes way serious .

a few videos up i posted a tribute to Satashi Kon. It had clips of "Paranoia Agent" tho it never said the name of the anime directly. still, one the best fucking anime series created.

i had a lot of favorite episodes, including the three ghost. So expensive to get the box set.

I was into Chobits for a while too. Everything about it. too fucking sexy for it's own good.
  • i was probably too into Chobits. it has a cemented presence in my fan fiction.
  • AHHH fucking Chobits!!! "Dakishimetai no ni" so fucking cute!!! and the colors! i could possibly be going into seizures every time i watch this anime, but the feeling is so fucking good i don't mind.
  • glad to see you back Colony
  • edited May 2016
    Everybody knows the dance. "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" LIFE changing anime!

Guy in the blue, I want to meet you. Guy in the blue. I want to meet you!
  • edited May 2016
    Do you want boobies?!
    do you want senseless boobie action with crotch shot galore!!!

***Grotesque perversion***

this is my favorite of the day anime review.
  • edited May 2016
    Also, and this is a cool fucking Easter egg on this guys videos! His Opening is very special!

if you were watching anime in the 90, you got to have promos added at the beginning your VHS tape. The most recognizable promo on most of my VHS was the Manga Entertainment Advertisement to the song "Ultra"

here is the original. I have TONS of respect for this guys taste. He knows who he's talking to. ME

• Rather, tho. Here's some female fascination with class and style.

Kocchi wo muite yo Honey!

• The Pillows <3

What a time for Gainax!!
  • edited June 2016
    I was hunting through library stacks and TADA!!!!

Infinite Ryvius!!!!!! Shit!! this is one of the most amazing, under supported animes I've ever watched and my library had ALL 6 Volumes. I TOOK IT ALL. It's finally the weekend, I plan to binge every episode - until my clothes get smelly. ^o^ Fuck Yea!

no talking. no lights but the tv. it's time for a ritual.

never watch the English version. Would have posted the opening or closing songs per usual but to be honest - it's the only shitty part of this anime.

PSEUDO-SUPERNATURAL SPACE MECH ADVENTURE DRAMA
  • FUck it!!! This song is catchy!!

• Speaking of Harsh and Oppressive!

"Now and Then, Here and There" will fuck your shit up!!!!!!!!

don't give a second thought to the pan flute opening. This is an intense anime.
  • edited June 2016
    Fuck yea!!! FLCL is coming back!!!

Toonami better make it great!
  • IT WON'T LAST WITHOUT THE PILLOWS!!!!!! life can never last without The Pillows

• Last Dinosaur!!!! Adventure all around!!!

• Let's get drunk together and listen to the Pillows!! I'm already ahead of you!

• edited June 2016
    And you gentlemen just don't know the amazing AMAZING thoughts that come after watching Eureka Seven and dropping acid. 50 episodes of an great story telling wrapped well with inspiring music. I always go back to Denki Groove's "Niji".

life and society should be built around this anime.
  • edited June 2016
    How could i have let this slip my memory for so long.

Interstella 5555 The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem! Daft Punk worked with Kazuhisa Takenouchi.

Daft Punks "Discovery" album. And if you haven't watched this anime in its completion, then you just don't know, Jon Snow.

• I started watching Samurai Flamenco last week, so far I'm pretty into it
  • let me know whatt you think of it. it's been on my list - and I've seen it on a few rando lists of things to watch.
  • Interstella 5555 might be the only anime thing I've watched in full.
  • ^o^ !!!!
  • Yoko Kanno <3 i love her husky voice. husky ...i think this is what "husky" would sound like.

• Jumping back in with Anime Abandon. Bennett can really communicate his thoughts on anime. I'm too ...'me no speak good' when communicating my thoughts cause i'm always geeking the fuck out about what i like. anyway. Gainex and FLCL!!

• I couldn't get through 'Golden Boy'. it wasn't bad tho. i was young - totally embarrassed just to watch it - cause the main character is the 'Golden Boy' BECAUSE he succeeds in having sex with tons of women all over Japan. So the humor was overshadowed - but Anime Abandon is just hilarious with it.

and now I'm older and i watch this shit all the time. So i'll probably give Golden Boy another look. I doubt it'll be in my local Library. ^o^

• AHH and just as I think it- i look and here he is talk about them!

• And Demon City Shinjuku!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just think about thi!
  • edited June 2016
    And Wicked City!!!! ha

• edited June 2016
    FUCKING LIQUID TELEVISON!!!! Neo ToKyo!!! I watched this when it came out. fucking crazy

ahh . german. i changed it for the nglish version

this was voice acting before americans did it well - that's how amazing this anime is.