Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

food thread

you guys i just made the ~dankest~ BLT. motherfucker had like 6 strips on there. and the "piece of resistance": i mixed some hot sauced into the mayo!

talk about food guys. you need it to live. 

Comments

• Speaking of bacon I bought some bacon jerky last week and it was the shittiest shit that ever shit.
  • didn't eat for the first three hours of the day, but when i did, i had a moe's burrito. mexican food is the fucking best. i didn't discover the deliciousness of the avocado (and by association, guacamole) until last year, and now i can't get enough. a burger is now incomplete without a few slices of avocado 
  • I had a chicken fajita earlier, it was okay. It needed to be hotter because I need the pain.
  • I once had a burger with pickled pears on it and it was amazing.
  • keep fruit the fuck away from my burgers #Shoemaker2015
  • surely avocado is an exception to your platform, kyle! the synergy with the beef is just incredible!
  • when it comes to food, Kyle seems to fulfil every US stereotype I have in my head.

sorry buddy
  • Everyone is all fancy these days, give me a fucking burger with some fucking ketchup and a slice of American cheese.
  • You guys should really try out a California burrito. It's a carne asada burrito with french fries in it and of course a healthy amount of guacamole. I don't really know if you can get one outside of southern California though so you may have to make your own.
  • edited August 2015
    i luv dem buffalo wings

also @TTK best summarizes the way of the kyle, he is the bald eagle of the american diet
  • @HalfScrum i dunno what part of that looks healthy hombre  :@)
  • Oh it definitely isn't, but it's very good. What's even more unhealthy than that though is carne asada fries. It's pretty much a plate-full of fries with carne asada, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, and salsa. You can get it with chicken and buffalo sauce instead of the beef too.
  • @robby healthy amount is another way of saying a lot
  • It's hyperbole
  • ate some classic chicken flavored maruchan brick ramen this morning but here's the kicker: i put a bit of soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sriracha in it. 

try it before you hate
  • Ramen doesn't exist in Australia
  • wait what you cant even get like the bricks or cups of ramen?
  • Instant noodles exist, but not ramen.

At least not in the sense that you're talking about, like stocked in grocery stores.

I did some googling, and to get ramen here, you have to either go to a restaurant which serves it, or you have to go to an import store which sells food imported from other countries (duh).
  • wow what the hell. is there a law against it or something, because i feel like australia is a pretty big market to overlook. 

also, youre missing out. extremely cheap and very tasty. 
  • edited August 2015
    If any of you are ever in the LBC, you need to stop by La Creperie. So good.
  • Long Beach
  • oh gotcha, thanks.
  • edited August 2015
    Do you even Sublime, bro? *high fives roommate in frat house*
  • limes are good squeezed over tacos
  • My only experience with limes is limeade but limeade is pretty rad
  • yeah limeade is good. mexican tacos with a bit o lime juice also good
  • how was it?

also, on another topic, how many of you guys watch action bronson's cooking show?
  • damn i'm going to have to try lime on pizza then.

i've watched all of them and they just brought them back and im excited. like dude has such an large amount of charisma combined with the tongue of a rapper. makes me want to cook every time i see it
  • oh really? why?