Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The fine art of tv: Season 2

1404142434446»

Comments

• Is Michael Bluth really that far off from the real thing? You could almost picture Ron Howard narration over this bullshit.
  • “George Sr. knew his portrayal of a woman wasn’t going to win him any awards.”

Actual line of dialogue from first new AD episode. HAHAHA BECAUSE TRANSPARENT GET IT
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Roseanne just got canned
  • Ohhh shiiiitttt

Tim Allen next?
  • Tim Allen is a dimwitted idiot but he’s not Roseanne level terrible. Not yet anyway.
  • Roseanne Barr is basically Ted Nugent at this point
  • fair enough
  • We'll see what happens when the new season Last Man Standing comes out
  • Finally going through The Sopranos again (watched most of it years and years ago, edited for USA Network because we didn’t have HBO lol). “College” is such a perfect, perfect episode.
  • jesus christ someone nuke this guy plz
  • Bojack is back on the 14th
  • I really need to get on that show
  • New booojaaaack
  • so yea. Bojack was very great and intense: having created a SO MANY!!! characters you're not suppose to like, walking the line of humanizing and empathizing with their struggle while representing problematic features of those interpretation of said character and maintaining accountability for their behavior and action. stoic self-referential theme this season.

the eulogy episode is the best.
  • It was amazing, for sure. It is such an easy show to marathon--you almost don't know you're doing it.
  • anyone wanna start a bojack podcast to take the whole journey again/depress the hell out of ourselves?
  • I’d be open to it
  • i just went through seasons 2 and 3 again recently,

I'm about to get into season 4 and subsequently 5. I really fell behind.
  • edited September 21
    what is your podcast vision? @thesamuelcooke

format? framing devices per episode? round table discussion? Ringleader with supplemental guest speakers? or are you looking to create a team, and then through that collaboration, set the pace and style of the podcast?
  • Thinking an initial rewatch and review, discussing themes and probably going off on tangents due to said themes. Probably finding pace and style as I/we go.
  • interested.
    is there a process for participation?
  • “Free Churro” has the best closing punchline of any Bojack episode since the underwater episode
  • Nathan Fielder ended Nathan For You :(
  • NOOOOOOOOOOO